Surface water and groundwater - availability and quality
- National Land and Water Resources Audit
- Assessing Australia's water resources
- Water resources in context
- Assessment 2000: an overview
- Water availability
- Water quality
- Water use
- Achieving sustainable management
- Supporting water resource management decisions
- Challenges for water resources management
- 1. SURFACE WATER: Summary of water availability by Surface Water Management Area
- 2. GROUNDWATER: Summary of water availability by Groundwater Management Unit
- 3. Water availability assessment methods
- 4. Summary of the Water Availability Database
- 5. Surface Water Quality Assessment - methods and guidelines
National Land and Water Resources Audit c/o Land & Water Australia On behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia Level 1 Phoenix Building 86 Northbourne Avenue Braddon ACT 2612 Telephone: (02) 6263 6035 Facsimile: (02) 6257 9518 Email: email@example.com Home page: www.nlwra.gov.au © Commonwealth of Australia 2001 This work is copyright. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without written permission from the Commonwealth of Australia.
We invite all interested people, both within and outside Government, to make use of the Audit's reports, information, its Atlas and products in whatever way meets their needs. We encourage you to discuss the Audit findings with the various partners and contributors that have prepared this information. Partners and contributors are referenced in this report. The Commonwealth accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this report and recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use.
'Australian Water Resources Assessment 2000. Surface water and groundwater - availability and quality.' ISBN: 0 642 37103 2 Editing & design: Themeda Graphics: Marco Wallenius and Themeda Cover design: City Graphics Cover photograph: Murray-Darling Basin Commission Printing: Goanna Print February 2001
Some documents on this website are available as PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view PDF files.
Links to an another web site
Opens a pop-up window